Spanish 21 combines the thrill of playing Blackjack with the multiple payouts of a slot machine. Spanish 21 is similar to traditional Blackjack, but with more options, more ways to win and, in turn, more fun for everyone!
The game is played with six “Spanish decks” consisting of 48 cards per deck with no number “10” cards or Jokers.
Spanish 21 follows the same format as traditional Blackjack with the following exceptions:
- Player’s Blackjacks always beat the dealer’s Blackjacks.
- Player’s total of 21 always beat the dealer’s total of 21.
- Hitting and doubling of split hands, including Aces, is allowed.
- Player may double down after any number of cards, including after splitting. No Bonus Pays on doubled hands.
- After doubling, if a player is dissatisfied with a non-busted hand, the player may rescue (take back) the doubled portion of the bet, and forfeit the original wager.
- A player may surrender half of his/her wager on the first two cards delivered. If the dealer has a Blackjack, surrender is not available.
Match the Dealer Wager
Player may place an additional wager that either or both of their initial two cards will match the dealer’s up card in rank.
- Non-suited match pays 4 to 1 for each match.
- Suited match pays 9 to 1 for each match.
Spanish 21 offers the following bonuses for specific hands that total 21. No special or side bet is required for these Bonus hands.
|5 Card 21||3 to 2|
|6 Card 21||2 to 1|
|7 Card 21||3 to 1|
|6-7-8 of mixed suits (any order)||3 to 2|
|6-7-8 of same suit (any order)||2 to 1|
|6-7-8 of spades (any order)||3 to 1|
|7-7-7 of mixed suits||3 to 2|
|7-7-7 of same suit||2 to 1|
|7-7-7 of spades||3 to 1|
If a player holds three 7s (7-7-7) of the same suit when the dealer’s up card is also a 7, the player is also paid a Super Bonus. Splitting and/or doubling voids the Super Bonus payout.
All other players at the table who placed a wager during that round of play shall also be paid a xed bonus of $50. The Envy Bonus payout requires no special or side bet.