The Skagit Hotel
For Reservations – 360-724-7777
CHECK-IN: After 4 pm
CHECK OUT: 11 am
Deluxe Rooms – from $119*
Suites – from $149*
• 103 Rooms & 28 Suites
• Pool & Fitness Room (In an abundance of caution, The Skagit Casino Resort has temporarily closed our pool complex as part of our Level-1 response to the human novel coronavirus (Covid-19). We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.)
• More than – 900 Slots & Table Games
• Meeting & Banquet Spaces
• 3 Restaurants
• $99 Deluxe & $129 Suites for Sunday-Thursday nightly rate
with promo code “WEB” when booking online!
The lobby is warm and inviting with a cozy stone fireplace and WIFI availability. Amenities include an indoor heated pool with retractable roof, dry sauna, hot tub and fitness room.
POOL & FITNESS CENTER
HOURS: Hotel Guests (All Ages): 6 am – 9 pm
HOURS: Hotel Guests (21 & Older): 6 am – Midnight
(In an abundance of caution, The Skagit Casino Resort has temporarily closed our pool complex as part of our Level-1 response to the human novel coronavirus (Covid-19). We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.)
• Indoor heated pool with retractable roof
• Dry sauna & Hot tub
• Treadmill, Elliptical trainer & Stationary bicycle
• Weight machines
• Changing rooms
Guest laundry, room service, three restaurants, casino, lounge, USIT Tobacco Shop, and six meeting/conference spaces (including an entertainment showroom and ballroom) with a full-service catering and banquet staff.
The Skagit Hotels requires a credit card and valid ID at time of check-in.
* Hotel rates based on double occupancy. Subject to availability. Taxes not included. Restrictions apply. Skagit Player-Bucks discounts cannot be combined with other offers. Management reserves all rights.
Third Party Payment
Our credit authorization form is available to provide payment or deposit for a third party without the cardholder present. This must be received before the guest can be given access to their room. Credit authorization forms can be provided to cover room and tax, damage deposit, and/or a specific amenity, unfortunately in room charging privileges are not available with credit authorization forms.
- If “Room and Tax Only” is marked, the guest checking in will be required to provide their own credit card for deposit.
- We do not accept cash, prepaid or reloadable cards for deposit.
- Forms can be sent ahead via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: Skagit – 360-724-0116 Ridge – 360-724-0642
- Forms can be provided in person. If bringing in person on the day of check-in, please carefully review the form to ensure all fields are filled out and correct.
- In room charging privileges are not available with credit authorization form.